Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why? Yagottawanna! It's your health.

It's a word of thumb these days, yagottawanna” : you have got to want to, yup, got to want to be a healthy, vital, vigorous, happy person.

Simply put, health is a matter of self esteem. I can love myself enough to love myself healthy. And I must act on the intention I have to live a healthful life.

It's also more than just the body: mens sana in corpore sano: a sound mind in a sound body. I must wish to educate myself sufficiently to be able to create health for myself, health and well being in all its aspects, a whole, healthy and well person able to respond to the many different varieties of life's experiences.

These next few blogs will be about your health, that you really can make a big difference for yourself because without a good body, life simply does not work as well, now does it!

There is very little real information in our world and you must work to find it for your benefit. I wish to help you by drawing on the knowledge that I have developed for myself over 30 something years and share it with you. Take what you can use and skip the rest.

And go for it, there is nothing to lose by being able to respond to your life.

No comments: